Sales representative & architect assistant
Basic Collection is currently looking for a Sales representative & Architect assistant to its showroom in Budapest. Our company is an International contract furniture professional, specialised in a variety of B2B projects. A unique opportunity has arisen to join to our team and become an integrated and valued member of staff.
It is essential that this person is fluent in English for this position due to International projects.
With a number of responsibilities day to day, you will be working on a number of exciting projects collaboratively with international contract furniture suppliers. As architect assistant you will be expected to work using AutoCAD and Photoshop would be advantageous.
As a sales representative you will be responsible preparing price offers specially for HoReCa projects just as cafes, restaurants, hotels, shopping malls. Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service. Assisting our clients and understanding their needs to find the best products and solutions they are looking for. Giving overall customer service from the first meeting through answering queries, follow up and after sales service. You will be responsible for build and maintain strong relationship with our customers. Keep management informed by submitting activity and result reports.
- strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
- enthusiastic, energetic personality
- highly organised and self-directed
- good problem solving skills, ability to multi-task
- intermediate computer skills utilizing MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships
- be a member of a growing company and a creative team
If you are interested, please send us your English CV to Yehuda Bar Shaked to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org